Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Coming soon!

OK Sporefans. I know that I've been absent lately, and you haven't had much to read. But I've been busy. College does that.

But I have not forgotten you. There's a new mega-review coming up next week.

Robert Rodriguez and Quentin Tarantino have collaborated together to publish the movie "Grindhouse". Unfortunately, my review will not be on "Grindhouse". Instead, I've been inspired to do a review of not two, not three, but four movies. Not only that, but this will be a dual publishing project with The Foreign Object.

That's right Sporefans, The Foreign Object and Spored to Death Publishing are proudly presenting a quadruple movie review featuring movies with casts that feature major wrestling stars in each movie. It should be a crossover event to remember. Tune in some time next week when we present:

Craphouse

Its got twice as many movies as Grindhouse, so it must be twice as good... right?

Right?

Right.

No comments: