Thursday, November 29, 2007

Best of the Worst

Due to my inability to keep myself from shamelessly plugging my website, we may have a few new readers soon. Because of this, and because nostalgia struck me in the head with a 2x4, I've decided to post up some links to the best, or maybe worst reviews I've ever done. Here now is a primer for all things Spored_to_Death... in award show format.

Most hyped review: Snakes on a Train.

Most scholarly review: The Hellraiser Series. Wow, I actually did some research for that. Some, being the operative word.

Longest running interconnected reviews: King Kong Escapes introduced two villians who became co-reviewers in Terror of Mechagodzilla and Godzilla X Mechagodzilla.

Most crap I've ever made up in one review goes to A look inside Spored to Death Publishing. It was about 99.9% fiction.

Best movie I've actually reviewed goes to Black Sheep.

The best no-budget film award goes to The Evil of Dr. Satanicus.

Worst concept goes to The Shadow Walkers for their hypersexual kung-fu zombie super soldiers.

Best use of a midget goes to Slaughter Party.

And now, both last and first (until I review Anus Magillucutty) is Dracula 3000: Infinite Darkness. Without this movie, I wouldn't be here today. Thank God for Erika Eleniak's... er... acting ability.

As always, check the Sporeboard for... stuff.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to dispute one award. Shadow Walkers may have been a terrible movie, but "hypersexual kung-fu zombie super soldiers" is an awesome concept.

Spored_to_Death said...

Well in that case, I challenge you to watch that movie. Go ahead.

I dare you.